Pepe puts pen to a two-year contract with Beşiktaş
Born on 26 February 1983 in Brazil, the experinced Portuguese international central defender Kepler Laveran Lima Ferreira (Pepe) started his professional football career at the Maritimo of Portugal. He moved to FC Porto in 2014 before spending 10 successful seasons with the Spanish giants Real Madrid where he won numerious European titles. Pepe joined the Black Eagles on a two-year deal worth approximately €10 million today, with a signing ceremony at the Beşiktaş Vodafone Park.
- Thanks for your donations! 10.08.2020 02:58:00
- Beşiktaş and Beko announce new shirt-sponsorship deal 01.06.2020 11:07:00
- Chairman Çebi thanks fans for get-well-soon wishes 17.05.2020 20:30:00
- Club Announcement 14.05.2020 14:35:00
- “We value human health more than the cups and titles out there” 12.05.2020 20:56:00