Kerim Frei chooses Beşiktaş
The much sought-after Turkish international Kerim Frei (born 1993 in Austria) has agreed to a 5-year deal with the Eagles. The Fulham FC player was loaned to Championship team Cardiff City last season. The offensive midfielder has so far made 4 appearances for the Turkish national team.
- Black Eagles part ways with Negredo... 18.09.2018 18:12:00
- Beşiktaş JK Goalkeeper Fabricio Ramirez moves to Fulham FC 24.07.2018 17:17:00
- Thank you for the memories and being a solid performer Dusko Tosic! 31.05.2018 12:22:00
- Club Statement: Beşiktaş not playing... 26.04.2018 20:21:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman’s Anniversary Message: 19.03.2018 00:00:00