Beşiktaş’ former goal-keeper Fabricio Ramirez, who signed for the English Premier League outfit Fulham for the next season, paid a visit to the Black Eagles’ training ground yesterday and said good-bye to his old team-mates and coaches.
Emotional farewell from goal-keeper Fabricio Ramirez
- Post-match reaction of Beşiktaş Manager Şenol Güneş: 13.08.2018 00:44:00
- Eagles open Super League with victory at home 12.08.2018 21:28:00
- Ryan Babel: “It was important that we won here tonight without conceding a goal” 09.08.2018 23:41:00
- Şenol Güneş: “We should’ve scored more goals” 09.08.2018 23:27:00
- Beşiktaş going to Austria with one-goal advantage 09.08.2018 20:30:00