Former Black Eagle Alan Walsh: “For Beşiktaş, honour has always been more valuable than becoming champions.”
Beşiktaş Magazine travelled to England and found club’s former left-winger Alan Walsh, who enjoyed two Turkish League titles with the Black Eagles in early 1990s and dazzled supporters with his deadly crosses. “Under the coaching of Gordon Milne, we had gained so much confidence that we were playing simply to avoid a draw at our home games. Losing at home was unthinkable and never crossed our minds. On the other hand, during my two great seasons in Istanbul, I learned that the word of honour had always been more valuable for Beşiktaş than becoming champions,” said the former Champion. The rest of Alan Walsh’s interview is in June 2018 issue of Beşiktaş Magazine.
- Chairman Fikret Orman's Message in Beşiktaş Magazine's August Issue 01.08.2018 11:12:00
- Dear Beşiktaş Family, 01.06.2018 11:35:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman's Message for May 2018 01.05.2018 12:01:00
- Dear Beşiktaş Supporters, 01.04.2018 11:34:00
- Alvaro Negredo: “ We’ll lift that Super League Cup at the end of the season” 01.04.2018 11:29:00