In memory of the Founder of Modern Turkish Republic Ataturk, the Beşiktaş JK players,staff and supporters formed a giant watch at the centre of the Vodafone Park today. The human watch, which was the first of its kind, showed the exact time of Ataturk’s death. After living in the Istanbul District of Beşiktaş for a while, Turks' Great Leader Ataturk became a fan of the Beşiktaş JK.
Ataturk commemorated at Vodafone Park in a different way!
- Most reputable sports club in Turkey is Beşiktaş JK 10.07.2018 14:11:00
- Annual Eid celebrations at Vodafone Park 17.06.2018 12:32:00
- Supporters from Bozcaada have new headquarters 15.06.2018 19:36:00
- “Come to Beşiktaş” wins international award 14.05.2018 16:05:00
- Beşiktaş Chairman Fikret Orman’s reaction after referee abandons Turkish Cup tie against Fenerbahçe: 20.04.2018 00:29:00