The Black Eagles’ shrine Beşiktaş Vodafone Park located at the shores of the magnificient Bosphorous in Istanbul is opening its doors to public with a first-ever stadium tour in Turkey on Friday, 8 September 2017. Also called “ The Beşiktaş JK’s Honour Tour” or "Beşiktaş JK Şeref Turu" in Turkish, the first of its kind tour includes photos with the star players, a certificate of participation and a visit to Beşiktaş Museum, which is situated inside the stadium. The Vodafone Park was chosen the best new stadium in 2016 by public voting.
Beşiktaş announce first-ever stadium tour in Turkey
- Most reputable sports club in Turkey is Beşiktaş JK 10.07.2018 14:11:00
- Annual Eid celebrations at Vodafone Park 17.06.2018 12:32:00
- Supporters from Bozcaada have new headquarters 15.06.2018 19:36:00
- “Come to Beşiktaş” wins international award 14.05.2018 16:05:00
- Beşiktaş Chairman Fikret Orman’s reaction after referee abandons Turkish Cup tie against Fenerbahçe: 20.04.2018 00:29:00