Spanish striker Alvaro Negredo signed a 2+1-year contract with the Beşiktaş this afternoon. “I know I am at the right place in my career and at the right time. I’ll do my best in order to not to disappoint our supporters. From now on, my new home and family is Beşiktaş. Together, we’ll achieve new heights,” said the experienced player after his signing ceremony before the sports press.
Signing ceremony for Alvaro Negredo at Vodafone Park…
- Eagles fall to CSKA Moscow 4-1 in friendly 15.07.2018 16:53:00
- Eagles beat Gyirmot 4-1 in second pre-season friendly 08.07.2018 16:48:00
- Beşiktaş play to 1-1 draw with BFC Siofok in pre-season opener 07.07.2018 21:10:00
- Cyle Larin: “I am working real hard to earn spot on the starting 11.” 03.07.2018 15:35:00
- Beşiktaş fly off to Slovakia for pre-season training and matches 30.06.2018 17:17:00