Beşiktaş acquire midfielder Orkan Çınar
Beşiktaş JK inked midfielder Orkan Çınar (born 1996 in Dortmund, Germany) to a long-term deal. The young player played for the Turkish Super League club Gaziantepspor last season on loan from the Greman Second Division team Greuther Fürth. He has made 4 appearances for the Turkish U21 national team.
- Black Eagles part ways with Negredo... 18.09.2018 18:12:00
- Beşiktaş JK Goalkeeper Fabricio Ramirez moves to Fulham FC 24.07.2018 17:17:00
- Thank you for the memories and being a solid performer Dusko Tosic! 31.05.2018 12:22:00
- Club Statement: Beşiktaş not playing... 26.04.2018 20:21:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman’s Anniversary Message: 19.03.2018 00:00:00