Beşiktaş Vodafone Arena will open its gates for the first time on 11th April
The Black Eagles’ new shrine will host its first ever match between Beşiktaş and Bursaspor on 11th April 2016. Until the end of the season, the current Turkish Super League leaders will play two more home games there. With a capacity of 42 000 and a hybrid grass pitch, the Vodafone Arena is an all-seater, multi-purpose stadium located in the Beşiktaş District of Istanbul, Turkey. Due to huge fan interest, the season tickets for the 2016/17 season are already sold out.
- Black Eagles part ways with Negredo... 18.09.2018 18:12:00
- Beşiktaş JK Goalkeeper Fabricio Ramirez moves to Fulham FC 24.07.2018 17:17:00
- Thank you for the memories and being a solid performer Dusko Tosic! 31.05.2018 12:22:00
- Club Statement: Beşiktaş not playing... 26.04.2018 20:21:00
- Beşiktaş JK Chairman Fikret Orman’s Anniversary Message: 19.03.2018 00:00:00